I found some Recommendations in my LinkedIn Inbox from a while ago. Not sure why I was sitting on them but on Friday I decided to clean them out – approving all but two. The first I deleted was what I posted on last Friday… my favorite LinkedIn Recommendation This is the second one I’m deleting:
- I don’t know this person (yes, I have since disconnected)
- Cheap? Guru? Look at the person’s profile… lots of spelling errors.
- I don’t do SEO.. this is a clear violation of trust – he/she is just trying to get their SEO stuff and link on MY profile.
- The “recommendation” doesn’t talk about me at all – it’s all about SEO services.
- Year first hired: 2008? NO. I did not ever hire this person, and they didn’t hire me.
Yuck. Makes me want to puke. Prateek needs to go back to MySpace.