It’s interesting that my LinkedIn Profile is the SECOND main hit on Yahoo…. it’s the third on Google. Here are the points:
- The picture shows up – finally! Cool, I really, really like this!
- My name – notice I don’t have my email addy, or the number of connects, etc. Just the name, folks!
- I think this was the status, which I’ve since updated :p
- This is the first part of my Summary, which will change.
- My location, obviously.
- This is the top current position (I currently have 3 “current positions”)
- Notice this is my Vanity URL… do you have a vanity URL?
Google’s results are different – more on that later