Free LinkedIn Webinar for Job Seekers

February 10th, 2009 | by Jason Alba |

This webinar isn’t just for job seekers, but I hope a lot of job seekers come.  It is on March 4th at 11am MST, and you can register here:

Once you register you’ll get the information to get on the webinar.  Please come early… I typically have a few people who get there “on time” and then take a few minutes to get the technology squared away.

If you have any questions on how to use LinkedIn, leave them in the comments here, on this other post.

1. 7 Responses to “Free LinkedIn Webinar for Job Seekers”

2. By Thomas E. Kenny on Feb 11, 2009 | Reply

Since I’m a long time LinkedIn user. I’m interested in learning the best way to leverage the newer features of Groups and Applications.

3. By Sally York on Feb 11, 2009 | Reply

I’m interested in making my profile pop and stand out in searches. I’m also interested in how I can use LI for job search, as well as how recruiters or employers look for talent.

4. By Catherine H. on Mar 2, 2009 | Reply

I’m interested in finding out how to keep my job search private to my current employer while also “signaling” to others that I’m looking (i.e. not putting “looking for opportunities” in the headline). The same with personal branding on my profile.

5. By Iulia Serbulea on Mar 3, 2009 | Reply

I am very interested in new improvements for Groups feature and also tips of using new tools without losing the basic concept of LinkedIn. It is very important for me to find out the return of relationship related to the time invested in the social network. I like to be as efficient as possible.

Thanks!

6. By Jayne L. Wells on Mar 4, 2009 | Reply

I’m signed up and I’ve forwarded your JibberJobber blog to many of the Professional Services Groups (PSG) in Northern and Central NJ.

I’ve also sent the message to the NJ Career Networking Group (CNG/CCC) group [which Jason and I are both members] and to the TheBreakfastClubNJ.

I hope you have a huge turnout! Best Wishes! ~ Jayne

7. By Kevin Thompson AKA Harry Humorous on Mar 4, 2009 | Reply

Hi Jason,

I can not wait to see your webinar on LinkedIn and just placed a link on my blog: http://interviewteacher.com/

Wish I had known about it earlier to let others who I know would benefit more lead time to sign up. Thank you for providing this valuable service.

2. Mar 2, 2009: JibberJobber Blog » Blog Archive » How I Became The LinkedIn Expert (and Update On LinkedIn for the Job Search)