What will you do different in 2009 than what you did in 2008 with your LinkedIn strategy?
Feel free to share what you’ll do with your social networking strategy in general… here are some of my thoughts:
- I plan on being more diligent with my LinkedIn Answers strategy, asking more questions on a regular basis,
- I plan on collecting case studies (stories) of people who are getting ROI from LinkedIn, and helping others know what they can do,
- I plan on finding more Groups I should join and participate in the discussions,
- I plan on using the Advanced Search more, to find prospective partners and people who I should do business with,
- I plan on using Events, even though it’s like the infant feature in LinkedIn, I’m hoping it picks up some steam.
What do you plan to do differently this year?